Resort Development Partners (RDP) is a hospitality management company that focuses on transforming and revitalizing small boutique hotels by converting them into vacation clubs to create higher-value destination experiences.
Converting properties to a Vacation Club destination provides capital that is used to renovate and purchase the existing owner’s equity. Conversion creates a higher-value destination experience, an annual recurring revenue stream and a faster exit for the owner if they want to be bought out.
Our approach is to joint venture with the existing owners or acquire the properties through a structured buyout program over 3 to 5 years.
We achieve our mission by
- Value creation by doing additional development of the property and/or renovating the property.
- Implementing efficient operational improvements through a well laid out business and strategic plan which may include:
- Providing professional turn-key management.
- Undertaking best practices marketing.
- Website development and Internet marketing
- Timeshare / Vacation Club conversion
- Vacation club luxury yacht program conversion.
- Proper accounting systems
Champagne Yacht Club
Our luxury yacht charter program provides the experience of Caribbean destination marketing, timeshare/travel club membership, inbound marketing and world class charter yacht tour operations.
Accommodations for our charters include our custom 45-, 48- or 50- or 52-foot yachts: four or five double cabins with air conditioning, private head and much more are available. Each yacht has a Captain and a mate to host our guests.
Our cruises are tailored to ensure exciting yet relaxing activities for small groups or one or more couples. Water sport activities include: partying, fishing, scuba diving, casual and fine dining, snorkeling, bar hopping in quaint villages, kayaking, parasailing and much more. Destinations are carefully planned and executed – from short sails to week-long adventures. Cabins are fully exchangeable for resort accommodations. Spend one week in the resort followed by a week cruising the crystal clear, turquoise waters of the Caribbean.